Our carefully designed retreats are limited in number, and range from short learning safaris to personal development expeditions.
Who's it for?
We gather entrepreneurs, investors, creatives and athletes, occasionally even a nuclear physicist. We meticulously select for ambitious and curious people: professionals who think differently, value sincerity, and want to keep evolving both personally and professionally.
What to expect
No two alike
Mini sabbaticals are growth experiences. The ingredients:
- remote locations
- completely offline
- healthy routines
- 21st century skills
- incredible human beings
Deep impact, zero incense
Yes, we are all about flipping your perspective and redrawing your boundaries. And no, that doesn't involve shamans. We help you create clarity, but we're not a coaching company and we do not organize yoga retreats.
Meet the team
- Sabina is a Self-Leadership and Well-being Coach working with individuals, teams and companies including Google, YouTube & Salesforce. She is currently leading mental health programs at Alphabet Inc.
Sabina has carried out hundreds of workshops grounded in psychology, neuroscience and human-centred design thinking. Combining these disciples she has facilitated workshops to improve well-being, for commercial partners solving new challenges and for teams building impactful products.
Sabina works creatively using design methods, coaching and evidence-based mind-body methods to enable people to live purposefully and authentically.
- Three time startup co-founder Korneel has been building ventures in events, video & marketing before burning out twice.
Committed to find the proper tools to combat overwhelm & anxiety and to support his mental health, Korneel felt left to his own devices. Deciding to take matters into his own hands, he co-founded Re-Treated together with his brother Kasper.
Korneel is committed is to empower changemakers and find the very best of themselves - by building community, hosting transformative gatherings & curating the tools for personal & professional growth. Because the world needs strong leaders to step up, today more than ever before.
- Advisor to the world’s largest brands with a decade experience at Google. Podcaster on purpose-driven leadership. Speaker on Courage and Innovation at TEDx and LEAP22, the largest tech event in history.
Guest Lecturer at top global business schools including Bocconi University and Grenoble Graduate School of Business. Passionate about mindfulness and unlocking personal growth.
- Through his years as the development director for Summit, Daniel has been building experiences that unite the leaders of today and tomorrow through environments and activities designed to catalyze positive personal and professional growth.
Daniel has Brazilian-American roots, and is trained as a psychologist & psychoanalyst. He has a remarkably strong understanding of personal and group behavior acquired from one of Brazil’s top universities.
- “Ik heb in Montpellier gewoond, in Colombia, New York en LA. Wat me in al die plaatsen bezighoudt, is hoe mensen omgaan met hun tijd, wat ze doen met hun leven. De verschillen tussen die plaatsen zijn enorm, maar leerden mij dat daarover nadenken van cruciaal belang is — en de juiste keuzes maken nog meer.”
“Ik geniet ervan de puntjes op de i te zetten tijdens evenementen, ervoor te zorgen dat deelnemers verrast worden bij elke ruimte die ze betreden, zowel fysiek als mentaal. Wat een plezier om de juiste sprekers en coaches te selecteren voor Re-Treated: ik spendeer mijn dagen met inspirerende mensen die niet bij de pakken blijven zitten.”
“Uiteindelijk is onze tijd op deze aardbol meer dan beperkt. De vraag is dus wat je ermee doet. Voor mij is het simpel: het bewustzijn van entrepreneurs helpen vergroten, zodanig dat ze meer slagkracht krijgen om échte veranderingen door te voeren.”